RS Components: Case Study
Intitally we were engaged by the RS HR Manager to deliver a bespoke version of our TeamQ™ - Team Intelligence™ Workshop for their Senior Leadership Conference.RS Components is a global distributor of electronics, automation and control components for engineers. As part of an amalgamation of new and existing team members, we delivered TeamQ™. To assist with aligning skills and activities we began with a session on DiSC preferences, using the profiles and debrief activities. We focussed on individual, group, and company goals to make the day a great success. Our second project was with the Internal Sales Team at their Quarterly Sales Conference. Here we spoke on Sales Success. RS Component's increasing success heavily relies on individual team members. To align and reward the Operations Team under a new structure, we delivered our TeamQ™ Workshop and provided Leadership Mentoring. Every professional can use a good mentor or coach and we are delighted to provide that service to Senior Leaders of the RS Team.
Most recently, we were engaged to facilitate a Leadership Conference on Culture Change success.As part of the continued focus on individual success, we are presenting a Management program for leaders in the business.
- Leadership Conference | TeamQ + DiSC Profiling | One Day Workshop
- Sales Conference | Keynote | Presentation | Sales Success
- Team Q - Team Building workshop. The Team Intelligence workshop is a one-day development workshop, giving teams the opportunity to identify strengths, opportunities for improvement, set goals, and participate in fun, but targeted team building activities. Although each TeamQ day is based on a proven formula, every session is different as is every team
- Mentoring – one on one mentoring. Mentoring is about guiding the mentee to discover their path and to help them get their edge
- Foundations of People Management.
Gabby worked with us to design a training seminar for our business leaders. Gabby was authentic and the training was delivered in a way that was well suited to the group. Gabby's use of examples and "hacks" gave the participants easy actions to implement immediately and we did so the very next day.
The team at Better Off With Learning are best described as: a highly effective, results driven, 'heart centered' well-oiled machine and as such I have continued to work with them for many years. The team has a unique ability to carefully understand business problems and effectively deliver sustainable solutions addressing various capabilities, presenting a learning and development offer that is pitched exactly to the audience.
I had the pleasure of Gab presenting for a company workshop. She is a very enthusiastic facilitator, speaks with great passion and had the whole room engaged throughout the day. She managed to simplify complex theories with easy to follow practices. At the end of the day walking out the room felt refreshed, armed with tips and tricks to run my work-life efficiently. I look forward to some more of Gab's coaching.