I laughed so hard, I cried. I ran a super fun activity with a high performing team. There were many serious conversations involving millions of dollars, physical and psychological safety but we also had FUN.
If you want to build a Success Culture through High Performing Teams you have to bring them together, face to face and you have to have fun! This fun activity is simple to do, doesn’t take long but the results around bringing people together are fantastic. Remember timing is important.
If you want to:
- Increase camaraderie
- Increase laughter
- Increase trust
- Punch holes through silos
- Improve your collaborative results
…then, introduce fun into your conferences and leadership meetings.
Happy to brainstorm when you should introduce this activity into your team meetings. Message me to set up a 15-minute chat.
What’s the activity? It’s the:
10 Questions from ‘Inside The Actor’s Studio’ as used by James Lipton
- What is your favourite word?
- What is your least favourite word?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
- What turns you off?
- What is your favourite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
If you’d like to know when we use these in our Leadership and Team Edge sessions, happy to share and brainstorm what would be best for you. Please message me to set up a 15-minute call. email@example.com.
Your Success Partner